[Simh] Request for PDP-10 help for DEUNA validation

Hittner, David T (IS) david.hittner at ngc.com
Wed Jan 26 14:06:52 EST 2011

I'd like to finally validate the functionality of the DEUNA Ethernet controller with the PDP-10.
It's been rumored to work, but I don't have PDP-10 experience to validate it by myself.

Could someone in the SIMH community who is familiar with the PDP-10 environment provide me with:
  1) Locations of an OS kit and a DECNET kit with DEUNA support?
  2) Instructions for configuring SIMH PDP10 with a DEUNA or a configuration file?
  3) Instructions for loading the OS and DECNET kits?
  4) Basic instructions for running the OS, starting DECNET, and command prompts to transfer files over to another DECNET node?

Thanks!
Dave Hittner
SIMH Ethernet developer (one of them :-)