[Simh] Compiled 3.8-2 rc2 Win32 binary with Networking

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 10:32:32 EST 2011

Hi,

I am working on getting my PDP-11 emulator back running on my new Windows 2000 workstation. However
I have run into the same but with 3.8-1 in Windows I ran into in Linux, that the PDP-11 emulator won't
start DECnet because of a fault in the code from 3.8 that interfaced with pcap.

3.8-2 rc2 contains a fix but I have no means to compile a Windows binary as I did in NetBSD. Would
someone be able to provide me with a network enabled binary for Windows 2000?

Thanks :o)

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info