[Simh] another software kit for your collection

Wolfgang Eichberger oe5ewl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 04:26:59 EDT 2010

Dear Mr. Supnik

I compiled another software kit for your collection, you may want to host it
yourself too. It is an RT11 V02C-02 installation with BASIC V01B-02 on an RK
05 image. Useage information is provided in a small text file as well as the
mentec licensing informations.

Regards,
 Wolfgang

PS: I am still searching for PDP-11 operating systems (CAPS-11 for example).
It'd be greatly appreciated if you could provide some informations,
sources etc. I maintain a little list in my blog what I've got already.
Personal experiences, trivia etc are also very useful for my little research
project. I can provide additional software kits in future too, if desired (I
plan to compile a kit from every OS I have in my collection)
 --
Wolfgang Eichberger - OE5EWL
Operating System Research