[Simh] OSX builds

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:34:32 EDT 2010

I've always been under the impression that Net/Free & OpenBSD users either
use their local package system to get stuff, or are capable to build their
own binaries...

Otherwise, on the sourceforge page, when it detects your OS, it should
shuffle you to the appropriate OS.. It has hooks for OSX, Solaris, NetBSD,
Linux & Windows... And I've now got binaries that cover all of those for the
'normal' non networked build...

As for the NetBSD idle, it may involve reverting the idle code changes
between 3.8-0 and 3.8-1 ...

But even then I'd feel very hesitant to roll that into any mainline builds.

I guess I'll have to download some miniroot or something for NetBSD to watch
it idle.  I assume the MicroVAX II is where everyone is using this....