[Simh] OSX builds

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:25:42 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 7:53 PM, Jason Stevens <neozeed at gmail.com> wrote:
> ok now that I've finally gotten my hands on 10.6.3 I've built
> i386/x86_64/ppc7400 builds for everything.... I tested what I could and it
> seems to work.
> If anyone else can verify so that I don't have a repeat of that 10.4.5
> disaster...

Hello!
One way of looking at it. I do not believe that the complaints that
have been aired concerning the mess that Source Forge is evolving into
are relevant to us.

If anything it is the problem of the users who are allowing it to
become so much garbage.

The next step will be to create binaries for the PC, both Linux and
Windows. Include networking support. I'm not sure how the BSD faction
will be allowed to come up next. That is everything else but OS/X and
Linux who're covered under different banners.

BSD faction members like NetBSD for example. If we can get NetBSD for
the Vax to run properly on SIMH/VAX then some fifty percent of the
issues faced over there can be resolved.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com