[Simh] SIMH future releases / Sourceforge project (was RE: NetBSD5.0.2)

Michael Kerpan mjkerpan at kerpan.com
Thu Sep 2 08:15:27 EDT 2010

There comes a time in the life of many long-term open source projects
when the original maintainers can no longer be as active as they once
were. The joy of open source, though, is that if that happens the
community can continue to update the software. While if there continue
to be no official releases, we may have to make some efforts to start
to take our patch collections and turn them into better-tested
versions, the fact that we have tools like Sourceforge available makes
that task less daunting than it might otherwise be.