[Simh] Graphics on SimH

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Fri Jul 9 18:20:20 EDT 2010

In article <AANLkTikquBL2PSWPQ-kPByM_8zCv1L0CmptgCEJDOZI4 at mail.gmail.com>,
    Sergiusz Jarczyk <sjarczyk at gmail.com>  writes:

> But still, it's the best cross-platform GUI I'm aware of (sorry, no
> SDL experience).

I prefer wxWidgets myself.  I've worked on major Qt applications and
Qt is a big mess inside and its a bit of a pain to use as a
consequence of that mess.  For simple things you don't notice it.
Once you buy into it wholesale and really start using it, you find out
about the consequences of the mess and by then its too late to switch.