[Simh] Graphics on SimH

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:54:22 EDT 2010

Bob,

If you could post that PDP-1 work somewhere, I've love to tackle it...!  I'm
sure I could cook up something SDL/VNC wise....

I know it may not count for much here, but I did manage to get Quake running
on NeXTSTEP.... (from the SDL sources), and I think I could at least get
that going...

I've read that SDL can support OpenVMS via it's X11?

I'm not much of a VMS programmer, but I'd sure like to help the cause.