[Simh] An idea for graphics support in SIMH

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Wed Jul 7 13:25:16 EDT 2010

I suppose some people want to run an archaic windowing system.

I look at this a little differently - I usually want to run an archaic application. And that archaic application usually supports Tek 4014 or similar graphics. In fact it usually didn't run under a windowing  or framebuffer system to begin with.

Tim.