[Simh] An idea for graphics support in SIMH

Sampsa Laine simh at sampsa.com
Wed Jul 7 12:30:53 EDT 2010

I agree, I would absolutely LOVE it if SIMH had graphics support, esp
for VAX and maybe something to run graphical CP/M stuff (GSX etc) on...

I also agree with Michael that RFB/VNC is probably the best way to go
for something simple and cross-platform (could even integrate a small
web server/VNC java applet with the server)..

Sampsa