[Simh] Telnet problems

David and Jan Takle djtakle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 02:22:03 EST 2010

Ian,
Thanks for replying, but I was already fairly sure that the problem was
about getting the Telnet to speak RDOS codes. But so far I have not found
any free telnet programs that will give me what I want (unless I'm not
finding the right place to set the code). At this point I'm also guessing
that "SET CONSOLE DASHER" is irrelevant for Telnet connections.
My hope is that someone who has actually done this will let me know how they
did it.
~David