[Simh] Cygwin and SIMH

Paul Hardy 2 paulhardy2 at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 7 07:41:11 EST 2010

I don't do any compiling, but I run the standard SIMH executable with the
VAX emulation under Cygwin, with pcap networking, and it works fine, right
down to being able to run DECWindows/Motif using the Cygwin X-windows
subsystem, so my Windows laptop looks like a VAXStation!

Is that what you meant?

--
Paul  Hardy
Email: paul at the paulhardy dot net domain