[Simh] Hardware Requirements

Dave dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 06:12:29 EST 2010

What about using a thin client such as a neoware box. These are available
for peanuts on e-bay (perhaps not in SE land, but cheap) and I am sure one
would run a cut-down Linux and SIMH from flash. e.g.

http://guru3.net/?Flexy

Despite what it says here they do have a small fan on board but are very
quiet

Dave.