[Simh] RSTS/E accounts question

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 22:33:40 EDT 2010

So, in RSTS/E 9.6, I have, say, an account [0,14] which has the name
"AUXLIB".  I can run the commands in this account by type *run
auxlib$:command*.  When I make my own account, however, and attach a name to
it -- call the name "FOO", say, with the ppn [0,100] -- the system won't let
me do the equivalent *run foo$:command*.  I have to type *run [0,100]command
* instead.  When I do show accounts/full on both accounts I see no
difference between the accounts.  How do I go about making the FOO account
addressable via the foo$: format?

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.