[Simh] Status?

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 16:37:45 EDT 2010

I don't have access to allow others to contribute, as I'm just a downstream
contributer..

Anyways the 'quickest' and easiest thing to do is send me a zip (tarball,
whatever) of what patch you have
a description, and I'll setup a 'patch' directory off the main version....

I know there is the following patches:
*readline