[Simh] Status?

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:00:10 EDT 2010

Hey just to let you know I'm "neozeed/neozeed2".. (yeah I lost a password at
some point, but I figured it out...)

Anyways I've been waiting in the wings like everyone else... I don't get
magical access, but I do get to update the sourceforge page with what I
build....

As for the moment I don't know where to go from here... I've built more
exe's and stuff as I come across platforms, and I try to gauge the
popularity from the downloads...  So far the MS-DOS thing as a LCD seems
popular, but then weird stuff I've put up for the hell of it, like the Dec
Alpha Win32 build gets downloads too.....

I've been dying the last 2-3 years for some decent intel OSX access, but it
seems that it wont happen any time soon, so occasionally I break out a G4
mac mini, and do some builds there...

Let me know what patches are available and I have no issues at least
collecting them.  I've also done the SLiRP patches, to do the user mode
TCP/IP stuff, so I'm kind of in the same boat...

All I know about the upcoming release is that it's being worked on....