[Simh] Re : Disk number restriction

Hittner, David T (IS) david.hittner at ngc.com
Thu Sep 24 20:03:00 EDT 2009

Just to follow up: The SIMH VAX comes up in the default configuration
for a MicroVax 3900.
.. Only one 4-port MSCP disk controller (RQ) is enabled by default.

You have to add the other controllers and/or disks to the simulated
hardware configuration with:
 sim> set rqb enable
 sim> set rqb0 enable
 sim> set rqb1 enable