[Simh] Seventh Edition Unix on Simh

Davis Johnson davis at frizzen.com
Wed Oct 7 21:39:27 EDT 2009

I haven't had a chance to actually try, but you /etc/ttys file looks
somthing like:

    16console
    00tty1
    00tty2
    00tty3
    00tty4
    00tty5
    00tty6
    00tty7

Change the first digit on the tty1 line to from a 1 to a 0 to make it
look like:

    16console
    10tty1
    00tty2
    00tty3
    00tty4
    00tty5
    00tty6
    00tty7

Reboot (or signal init or somthing. I can't remember the  graceful way
of doing it on Version 7)