[Simh] GDT

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Wed Oct 7 16:15:49 EDT 2009

On a version Jason Stevens has, it actually prompts for "name,cat,and
serial number", to which the answer is SUPNIK,BARNEY,70524.  So BARNEY
was a cat, and I'm still guessing 70524 may have been taken from the zip
code.  There are so many variations on getting into GDT, I totally
didn't remember this challenge.

In my 1978 version of Dungeon in RSTS/E, the "SUPNIK,BARNEY,70524"
string is compiled in, visible in a dump (I don't have the FORTRAN
source to this one), but in fact the only thing required to enter GDT is
to simply type "MXW".  That's it, no challenge/response.  The prompt
even becomes "MXW>", even though it's really GDT, commands and all.

-Mark