[Simh] Dungeon (Zork) questions......

Carl Lowenstein carl.lowenstein at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:46:05 EDT 2009

Looks like GTIM and CVTTIM were added some time in the middle 1980's.
My Fortran IV manual set is 1979-1980, and my readily available RT-11
System Reference Manual is 1975.  On the other hand, the RT-11
Mini-Reference Manual, 1983, has them.

One wonders when they were added to SYSLIB.OBJ.  Obviously not in the
version that Jason Stevens has been suffering through.

    carl