[Simh] Dungeon (Zork) questions......

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Tue Oct 6 17:37:43 EDT 2009

Just in case, for those that don't like manuals:

GTIM(T) gets the time as two words, expressed as ticks since midnight.
CVTTIM(T,H,M,S,TK) converts same two-word internal format time to hours,
minutes, seconds, ticks (fractions of seconds), as integers.

Both of these SHOULD be in your RT-11 SYSLIB.OBJ.

This is probably a better manual:

http://www.computer-refuge.org/bitsavers/pdf/dec/pdp11/rt11/v5.6_Aug91/AA-PD6MA-TC_RT-11_System_Subroutine_Library_Manual_Aug91.pdf

...since it's been OCR'd and is searchable as text.  :)

Good luck,
Mark