[Simh] GDT

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Tue Oct 6 17:09:59 EDT 2009

Oh come on, everyone plays Dungeon all these years, and nobody knows
about GDT hidden in the FORTRAN version?  I always guessed it stood for
"Game Debugging Tool", and figuring out how to get to it was like a
puzzle within a puzzle.  It let you explore the innards of the game
engine.  Finding it was considered quite a hack when I was just a young
RSTS user in the 80's.

-Mark