[Simh] PDP-11 Dungeon

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:13:58 EDT 2009

> I think the PDP-11 2.6A sources are online as "dunsrc.dsk", google it :-).

Ok, I went here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/computer-science/history/pdp-11/rt/dsk/misc/

According to PUTR everything is dated 01-Dec-1989...

However extracting all the files and looking for the words history/version
comes back with nothing, that looks like the 'history' commands of the other
versions....

It would be interesting if someone could compile it...

> I should put it together with a Fortran compiler of the era. Fortran IV is
> obviously the right thing but maybe it'd compile with one of the later
> Fortran 77 compilers in Fortran IV backwards compatible mode. Maybe.
> Resulting code would probably not be as tight as the threaded stuff that
> Fortran IV could put out. That was always fun to disassemble!

I've found old fortran compilers here:
http://www.headcrashers.org/comp/rx01/

If you know how to install them.....