[Simh] SimH Difference Disk Code

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 29 15:50:28 EST 2009

As I mentioned a while ago I have been working on adding a generic
differencing disk capability to SimH. I have built and tested it on Windows
32 and 64-bit and on 32-bit Linux. With the help of Peter Schorn it has been
tested on the Mac too. Peter has also made lots of suggestions for
improvements (thanks Peter, you showed me how rusty I have become on C), but
any remaining problems are down to me.

I have now posted the sources and some design documentation here (346K):

http://cid-fc758a5a91b91301.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Public?authkey=2xT
v8!xdQYg%24

It is the zip file called SimHDiff.

I would welcome any and all feedback (although work pressures at the moment
may make me respond more slowly than I would like). I hope people find it
useful.

Regards

Rob