[Simh] Graphics support in SIMH

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:02:55 EDT 2009

I saw the comment about graphics in the "SIMH: Forward... Into The Past"
paper:  "Future extensions will support graphics". I've looked around but
didn't see much about it on the website, maillist, or in the code. I was
wondering if support for graphics was actively being worked on. For the
system I'm interested in, an Heathkit H89, support for character graphics
are needed. I've started the emulator under Mac OS X, C++, and OGL (GLUT),
but I'm considering using SIMH to make it more widely available.

Thanks,
  Mark