[Simh] Hello and a noobish question about networking

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:44:35 EST 2009

This has reminded me I need to update the sourceforge with more
binaries, I added a linux i386 with a 'semi' static libpcap attached
in there...

What's odd is under linux you cannot link -lrt statically... I guess
I'll have to hunt down the source to librt and just include the
associated object files...

Anyways I'll try to get access to a PowerMAC or some kind of mac with
universal tools and build some more builds..

As for using the networking support I've usually just attached it to
the physical eth0 on linux.

You could do some tun/tap trickery, but it'll involve modules & some
other stuff....

Which reminds me I should do another build with SLiRP support for us
TCP/IP folk.