[Simh] TOPS-20 on SIMH?

Kay Dekker kaydekker at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 05:46:58 EST 2009

Does anyone have up-to-date instructions on installing TOPS-20 for SIMH? I know where to find tape images, but I can't find instructions on how to install them.

Also, is it still true that SIMH can't support any version of TOPS-20 later than V4.1? I should really like to use a more up-to-date version, but the machine on which I wish to host it is a Windows XP box, and it seems rather peculiar to have to run VMware with Linux on top so that I could run KLH-10 and Mark Crispin's PANDA distribution.

Best wishes,

Kay