[Simh] Strobe MUX

Bruce Claremont Bruce.Claremont at MigrationSpecialties.com
Wed Apr 15 00:01:16 EDT 2009

If you want to spend money, a Strobe Data MUX might do the job.  Their equipment is designed to interface with old serial hardware.

http://www.strobedata.com/home/usbmux.html

Mr. Bruce Claremont, Software Preservationist
Migration Specialties International, Inc.
217 West 2nd Street, Florence, CO   81226-1403
Bruce.Claremont at MigrationSpecialties.com
www.MigrationSpecialties.com
+1 719-371-1711, Fax: +1 888-854-3417

Migration Specialties offers modern solutions for legacy hardware & software.  Look to us for VAX, Alpha, HP1000, PDP-11, and DG Nova & Eclipse replacement options.  We also offer OpenVMS, C, RPG,  COBOL, DIBOL, MACRO-32, application migration, and data conversion services.  Visit our web site at www.MigrationSpecialties.com for more information.