[Simh] Recovering VMS Savesets from .tap files

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 6 18:03:28 EDT 2009

Many thanks for the tips. Since posting I have remembered that I had some
code which I modified to do the extraction I needed onto the PC. I then
FTP'd the file to the VAX, set the attributes and hey presto, there was my
backup saveset. Still, I was not aware of the techniques you mention and it
is a very useful reference which I will keep.

Regards

Rob