[Simh] iPhones....

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:51:35 EDT 2009

I figured I'd mention that SIMH can run on the iPhone, with the 2.0
version of the OS.. I've built exe's using the native port of GCC..
It's not terribly fast, but it's cool to have a hand held 11/780!  The
only drawback I've seen is speed... and that the O2 option for gcc
breaks SIMH..  But being all unofficial software, its an interesting
start.

While libpcap is unavailable, my updates for either SLiRP or HECNet
support ought to allow the iPhone to 'reach out' into the world... I'm
using the SLiRP stuff now..