[Simh] Readline support gone?

Howard M. Harte hharte at hartetechnologies.com
Wed Sep 17 01:11:19 EDT 2008

A set of real Makefiles would be nice.  As a project grows, the
importance of a makefile becomes even more evident. Since gmake is
available for many platforms, a single makefile for each simulator
should work, even when using the Microsoft compiler.  And there could
be a top-level makefile that descends into each similator subdirectory
and invokes a simulator-specific makefile.

I guess it would take some time to debug the makefile on all supported
platforms, but it would be worth it in my opinion.

The existing makefile could be renamed and retained for a while until
the bugs are worked out.

-Howard