[Simh] Clock drift

tiggerlasv at aim.com tiggerlasv at aim.com
Thu Sep 11 02:16:07 EDT 2008

RSTS/E uses the KW11-L line-time clock register for the system time.

The device PCLK isn't used for system time, and can be disabled,
unless you have software that specifically uses a programmable clock.

There is an error in the Simh help file for the default clock command.

Use:

SET SYSTEM JCLK_DFLT=  {Line|50|60|800}

The documentation spells out JCLK_DEFAULT.

The actual command uses JCLK_DFLT.

As info. . . . .