[Simh] Clock drift

Zachary Kline z_kline at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 00:51:06 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am indeed emulating an 11/83.  However, under Windows at least, the commands which the documentation seems to indicate are for the purpose of changing the simulated clock speed don't produce the expected results.
set system jclk_default=60hz
produces an error about their being no such parameter.  I can't show the value either.
I am a little confused as to the difference between the "programmable" clock and the regular clk device.  Are they both used?
Any info would be appreciated.
Best,
Zack.