[Simh] PDP10 ethernet?

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Thu Sep 4 15:02:29 EDT 2008

The Uppsala University computer club in Sweden has several systems
running in emulation, including ITS.  Their project page is here:
http://www.update.uu.se/admin/

You can supdup to their ITS system at up.update.uu.se.
Obviously if I can supdup to it over the net, it must have something
more than chaosnet.  :)  Perhaps you could e-mail an admin there to ask.

/Mark