[Simh] Testing 1,2,3

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 23 04:05:40 EDT 2008

Well said.

Personally I am ambivalent about top and bottom posting. If you have not
been following a thread and decide later that you want to read it, then
bottom posting is easier to follow. If you have been actively following a
thread then I think top posting is easier because you can see the next post
straight away without having to scroll all the way to the bottom every time
there is a new post.

Regards

Rob