[Simh] Networking and the enabled emulators

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 23:24:25 EST 2008

Hello!
Pardon me for asking the incredibly obvious question, the merely
obvious ones are later.

For doing networking with the PDP11 one, and the VAX one, on Windows
and even on Linux, (Which is my default target at the moment.), it can
share space with the installed NIC, but to work properly it should be
connected to its own? Is this correct, or did I miss something.

Actually the merely obvious one is one of this: Did anyone try out
building the SIMH kit using the compilers and tools that travel with
the SFU tools? (It also turns out that the daft people behind NetBSD
also ported their package source kit to both LInux, even though it
doesn't want to build for me, and even for SFU.)
--
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."