[Simh] Bug in SimH under WinXP?

J. David Bryan jdbryan at acm.org
Sun May 25 12:55:42 EDT 2008

On 25 May 2008 at 19:46, Mikael Ström wrote:

> If i start SimH with "pdp11.exe run.conf" it does not all.

Try "pdp11 -v run.conf" to print out the commands as they are executed.
Does anything print?  If not, what is the response from SIMH?  An error
message?  The "sim>" prompt?  Something else?

> The same files works perfecly under Linux, but not in WinXP.

NL vs. CR/LF line endings, perhaps?

> Anyone seen this before?

I use SIMH command-line command files on WinXP regularly without trouble.

                                      -- Dave