[Simh] Errors when running UNIX V7

Mikael Ström mikael at sesamgames.com
Thu May 22 12:32:39 EDT 2008

Hi again,

I've managed to create some new devices and mounted one of them under /tmp,
so the poblem is fixed.

I have spent quite som few hours to find a way to transfer files from
Linux/Windows to SimH PDP-11. But can't figure out how to do that. I tried
PUTR V2.01, but can't make it work. Any suggestions?

What i want to do is to use one of the original V7 distribution tapes
(avialable on the net) and do a fresh installation.

Thanks in advance.

/Mike