[Simh] Preview of KE11A

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Tue May 13 20:29:04 EDT 2008

Normally, this would wait until the next release, but I know the Unix V1
team needs it, so I'm sending out the KE11A that will be in the next
release.  Since JE11A support requires changes to both pdp11_defs.h and
pdp11_sys.c, other SimH users should not try it.  It should just
substitute for the module that's currently being tried.  Please report
any problems.

I'm also including the test program I wrote to try it out.  I'd prefer a
real diagnostic, because the test could mirror errors in the simulator,
but so far, the diags haven't been found.

/Bob Supnik