[Simh] RSTS/E Progress and Questions

Brett Bump bbump at rsts.org
Wed Mar 19 00:11:43 EDT 2008

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Bob Armstrong wrote:

>   You can always join HECnet -
>
> 	http://www.update.uu.se/~bqt/hecnet.html
>
> Bob

I've actually tried the DECnet modules under Linux and joined the HECnet
group back in September, but just haven't had enough spare time to get
all my RSTS.ORG projects online yet (but soon hopefully).  I'm currently
teaching a network administration class where I'm hoping to get a few
students interested in learning other networking protocols other than
just TCP.  One student got the project where I handed him my VaxStation
3100 and he is going to have to figure out how to put NetBSD on it over
ethernet (no, he has yet to figure out he will need a MOP server).

Brett