[Simh] RSTS/E 9.5

Bill Heaton wheaton at cryptocybernetics.com
Sun Mar 9 20:00:53 EDT 2008

Hi Brett,

Received a RSTS 9.6 Update tape today.  I've inited, sysgened, and
boot a RP04 successfully.
Quick and Dirty Sysgen so will need to go back and create a more
reasonable version.

I'm planning on creating a ISO image that people can download and burn
to a CD.  Currently
pulling down manual set to fill out the package.

Will let you know how things go...

Regards, Bill