[Simh] HP2100 MSU BASIC

Tim Riker Tim at Rikers.org
Mon Feb 25 16:06:39 EST 2008

J. David Bryan wrote:
> That may not be a problem here, but another list member ran into this LOAD
> vs. BOOT PTR problem last year with some other HP software that depended on
> the registers being zero when the loader finished.

tried with boot ptr, with same results.

> The current version, 3.7-3.  I also tried 3.7-0, and it worked OK too.

Built and tested with 3.7-3 with same results.

>> What OS are you running it on?
>
> WinXP SP 2.

hmm. I'm on Linux. Something is funky here.

> Send me the binaries that you're using off-list (my from address is good),
> and I'll try them here.

Sources (with READL and OUTL instant return) and tape images all online.

http://rikers.org/hp2100/

see 22255.asm, abs, and lst, 22255mon.asm, abs, and lst. I use the
asm21-pl.txt perl assembler also in this directory.

Did you build from my sources? If not, can I get your sources to
compare? and perhaps the tape images? What assembler are you using?
--
Tim Riker - http://Rikers.org/ - TimR at Debian.org
Embedded Linux Technologist - http://eLinux.org/