[Simh] Vax clock setting

Mark Pizzolato mark at infocomm.com
Thu Apr 10 14:48:06 EDT 2008

The VAX TODR (Time of Year Clock) in this case isn't going to be well
behaved for you.  As you've noticed, in the VMS case, it sort of just
works.  I say "sort of" since under most conditions it will do the
right thing for VMS.  The VMS clock uses an offset of 0x10000000 from
local time of year, which probably won't match well with any standard
USB usage.

I've recently submitted to Bob an update to the TODR emulation for
this which will be consistent with original hardware without regard
to which OS you may be running.

- Mark Pizzolato