[Simh] binary packages...

Markus Ruggiero markus at ruggiero.ch
Thu Sep 6 04:24:35 EDT 2007

On 05.09.2007, at 17:48, Jason Stevens wrote:

> The big question is what platforms would you want binaries for?
>
> I know there is a lot of people that have difficulty with linux-x86
> and I can provide static binaries for that platform.  However are
> there others?  Do people really use/need OS/2, MS-DOS (I've gotten
> it to build via Watcom), various BSD's, OS X(PowerPC,Intel?)... etc
> etc.
>
> Let me know what kind of binary packaging would be helpfull to you.

I am running a Vax via simh on Mac OS X Intel. A binary package with
*functioning* networking would be perfect
---markus---

Markus Ruggiero
rucotec consulting and technologies    email
mailto:markus.ruggiero at rucotec.ch
rucotec GmbH                           web       http://www.rucotec.ch
Steinentorstrasse 8
4051 Basel                             Mobile    +41 (0)79 508 4701
Switzerland                            Phone/Fax +41 (0)61 271 4990