[Simh] Warning! A spammer has invaded the list.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 10 23:08:28 EDT 2007

Hello!
I just checked my screened folder contents for the primary address for this
list. (This one.) I saw an example advertising an unbelievable price for an
ED drug. Examining its headers I saw that it came from a Road Runner account
and had the usual entries for our mail server.

At your opportunity sirs an investigation should happen to find out how this
fool got onto the list. Please consider unsubscribing him.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi