[Simh] Dummy getting error message he can't figure out

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:33:04 EDT 2007

FYI it's the -lrt thing again...

http://mailman.trailing-edge.com/pipermail/simh/2007-May/001074.html

I'd gripe about how linux constantly changes ABI's and breaks stuff left and
right, but it's been that way since 1992.....  I know its been mentioned
before but maybe its getting time to use autoconfigure???  But I'll be
honest, I've never used it, so I don't even know what I'm really talking
about.  I just mostly mash simh here & there....