[Simh] TECO for simh/RT11 ?

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:32:09 EDT 2007

I've even used some of the newer wyse terminals that support TCP/IP.. You
can usually find them on Ebay that support Citrix ICA & Microsoft RDP.. Be
sure to get the powersupply if you do go that route...

I used to connect a cisco router to the PDP11 emulator ages ago, via the
serial port, and got 2BSD running with SLIP... I recall having some issues
with 7b vs 8b framing on the serial line, something that had to be fixed in
the source if I recall...

I don't how exactly I got simh to output the console (or was it a DZ port?)
to the hosts's physical serial port... But then you could always hook up a
real terminal.......

Putty is cheaper, but it's not as cool as the 'real deal'... :)