[Simh] The March 3 Windows executables with Ethernet still have the same problem.

Ton van Overbeek tvoverbeek at hst.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 5 10:52:04 EST 2007

I still get the same error message with the March 3 executables:
   This application has failed to start because the application
   configuration is incorrect.
   Reinstalling the application may fix the problem.

See e.g. http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/vcredists_x86.asp
for a description of the problem redistributing applications developed with
Visual C++ 2005.

Bob, if you want I can also recompile the other ethernet executables
(vax-780 + pdp11).
Please let me know how I should send them to you, if you want them.

Regards,
Ton van Overbeek