[Simh] Windows executables with Ethernet

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Sat Mar 3 08:41:07 EST 2007

Now that the mailing list is up again, I've finally seen the messages
about the Windows executables.

The Ethernet executables were built without network support, because
I had changed my development environment and lost all the special
settings.  The PDP-11, VAX, and VAX780 have now been rebuilt, with
networking support, against WinPcap 4.0.  They work on my development
system (Windows XP SP2 using Visual Studio C++ 2005).  Your mileage
may vary, particularly if you try to run against an older version of Windows.

The non-Ethernet executables are built with the latest version of
Mingw gcc (3.4.2) and again work fine on my system.

/Bob Supnik