[Simh] Problem with Ethernet Solved - Possible Bug report

Hittner, David T. david.hittner at ngc.com
Tue Jun 26 08:23:32 EDT 2007

The ethernet patch from Naoki was officially submitted for correction
May 17, 2007.
It should appear in the next release of SIMH.

Dan; it's not that the code stopped looking once it finds a "bad"
interface;
The code incorrectly "removed" the bad interface from the list,
destroying a "good" interface in the process. :-(

Dave